Sparks City Council Meeting 5/23/2016 2:00:00 PMMonday, May 23, 2016 2:00 PM
Council Chambers, Legislative Building, 745 Fourth Street, Sparks, NV
Consent Items: 8.1
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
Report of Claims and Bills for the period April 21, 2016 through May 5, 2016.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer. Resolution 2451 section 4 requires that each bequest, devise, gift and donation received by the Financial Services Director in an amount of less than $1,000 be listed on claims and bills to allow appreciation and acknowledgment of the receipt of the individual bequest, devise, gift or donation. Also presented are budget amendments for Specialty Court and Forfeiture revenues received throughout the year.
1. Accounts Payable check numbers 48315 through 48458 were issued in the amount of $2,433,542.85 of which $15,136.15 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. General checks were voided in the amount of $4,829.49.
2. Payroll check numbers 407311 through 407352 were issued in the net amount of $49,360.15. No payroll checks were voided.
3. There was no Accounts Payable check issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
4. Wire/ACH bank transfers were made in the amount of $721,540.31.
5. Payroll direct deposit wire/ACH was made in the amount of $1,157,670.26.
6. There was no wire/ACH issued from Bond Proceeds. There was no wire/ACH issued from Bond Proceeds. Wire/ACH issued for Ctax 2011 Series Debt Service in the amount of $382,831.25 of which $110,022.66 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada and Ctax 2014 Series Debt Service in the amount of $135,985.85 of which $39,081.25 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada.
7. No appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
I move to approve the Claims and Bills approved for payment and the appropriation transfers.