Meeting Dial-in #: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 95400718003
Business Items: 6.1
The Sparks City Charter, Article III, Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers were issued in the amount of $32,126.79. No Accounts Payable checks were voided.
- There were no Payroll checks issued. No Payroll checks were voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- There were no Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made.
- There were no Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There were no electronic payment issued for Debt Service.
- There were no Appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
1. Redevelopment Agency may approve the report as submitted.
2. Redevelopment Agency may reject the report and provide direction to the Chief Executive Officer.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of November 19, 2020 through January 6, 2021.