Meeting Dial-in #: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 919 7146 9725
Consent Items: 8.1
The Sparks City Charter, Article III, Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 76753 through 77260 were issued in the amount of $5,190,396.59 of which $31,426.30 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. There were $18,382.94 Accounts Payable checks voided.
- Payroll check numbers 411779 through 411805 were issued in the amount of $14,233.33. There were $31.96 Payroll checks voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made in the amount of $3,830,317.82.
- Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made in the amount of $5,762,734.47.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There was was an electronic payment issued for Debt Service for $1,031,368.56.
- There were no appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
1. Council can approve the report as submitted.
2. Council can reject the report and provide further direction to the City Manager.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of November 19, 2020 through December 23, 2020.
21.1.11 Claims & Bills.xlsx
21.1.11 Claims & Bills.pdf