Council Chambers, Legislative Bldg, 745 4th Street, Sparks, NV
Consent Items: 8.1
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 71552 through 71704 were issued in the amount of $1,036,543.32 of which $11,362.16 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. Accounts Payable checks in the amount of $5,331.38 were voided.
- Payroll check numbers 411319 through 411347 were issued in the amount of $21,402.96. There were no Payroll checks voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made in the amount of $182,153.95.
- Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made in the amount of $1,755,559.81.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There was an electronic payment issued for Debt Service in the amount of $4,260,765.97.
- There were no appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
The Council may reject the report and advise staff.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of December 28, 2019 through January 13, 2020.