Council Chambers, Legislative Bldg, 745 4th Street, Sparks, NV
Business Items: 6.1
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers were issued in the amount of 18,123.48. No accounts Payable checks were voided.
- There were no Payroll checks issued. No Payroll checks were voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- There were no Electronic Accounts Payable payments.
- There were no Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There were no electronic payments issued for Debt Service.
- No Appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
The Council may reject the report and advise staff.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of October 1, 2019 through October 11, 2019.