Sparks Redevelopment Agency Meeting 2/25/2019 2:00:00 PMMonday, February 25, 2019 2:00 PM
Council Chambers, Legislative Bldg, 745 4th Street, Sparks, NV
Business Items: 6.1
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
This is the reporting that advises Sparks Redevelopment Agency of any claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
Claims and bills will present budget amendments for Specialty Court, HIDTA, and Forfeiture revenues received throughout the year.
Resolution No. 3234 section 2 and 6 requires that each bequest, devise, gift, donation, and grant received in an amount of less than $5,000, shall hereinafter be accepted by the City Council of the City of Sparks via a quarterly report of grants and donations.
Also, Resolution No. 3234 section 3 and 7 requires that each bequest, devise, gift, donation, and grant of $5,000 or more, shall hereinafter be presented to the City Council of the City of Sparks by the benefitting department as a general business or consent item at the time such bequest, devise, gift, donation, or grant is received.
- Accounts Payable checks were issued in the amount of $35,323.59. No Accounts Payable checks were voided.
- There were no Payroll checks issued. No Payroll checks were voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from bond proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for debt service.
- There was no wire/ACH made.
- There was no Payroll direct deposit wire/ACH made.
- There was no wire/ACH issued from bond proceeds. There was no wire/ACH issued for debt service.
- There were no appropriation transfers made.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills approved for payment and the appropriation transfers for the period of January 10, 2019 through February 06, 2019.