Sparks City Council Meeting (following the Special Meeting) 11/13/2018 2:00:00 PMTuesday, November 13, 2018 2:00 PM
Council Chambers, Legislative Building, 745 4th Street, Sparks, NV
Consent Items: 8.1
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
This is the reporting that advises Council of any claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
Claims and bills will present budget amendments for Specialty Court, HIDTA, and Forfeiture revenues received throughout the year.
Resolution No. 3234 section 2 and 6 requires that each bequest, devise, gift, donation, and grant received in an amount of less than $5,000, shall hereinafter be accepted by the City Council of the City of Sparks via a quarterly report of grants and donations.
Also, Resolution No. 3234 section 3 and 7 requires that each bequest, devise, gift, donation, and grant of $5,000 or more, shall hereinafter be presented to the City Council of the City of Sparks by the benefitting department as a general business or consent item at the time such bequest, devise, gift, donation, or grant is received.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 63378 through 63751 were issued in the amount of $3,720,784.03 of which $193,824.62 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Spaks, Nevada. General checks were voided in the amount of $2,870.15.
- Payroll check numbers 410141 through 410214 were issued in the net amount of $45,542.24. Payroll checks were voided in the amount of $10.01.
- There were no Accounts Payable check issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Wire/ACH bank transfers were made in the amount of $674,636.09.
- Payroll direct deposit wire/ACH was made in the amount of $3,379,730.20.
- There was no wire/ACH issued from Bond Proceeds. There was no wire/ACH issued from Debt Service.
- Appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period listed are as follows:
- Budget Adjustment Batch # 18168 / Fund 1404
Cap Project Professional Svcs $6,000.00
I move to accept the report of claims and bills approved for payment and the appropriation transfers for the period of October 04, 2018 through October 24, 2018.