Sparks Redevelopment Agency Meeting (Following the City Council Meeting) - AMENDED 2/22/2016 2:00:00 PMMonday, February 22, 2016 2:00 PM
Council Chambers, Legislative Building, 745 Fourth Street, Sparks, NV
Business Items: 6.1
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
Report of Claims and Bills for the period January 7, 2016 through February 3, 2016.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the Chairman and Agency Members.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer. Resolution 2451 section 4 requires that each bequest, devise, gift and donation received by the Financial Services Director in an amount of less than $1,000 be listed on claims and bills to allow appreciation and acknowledgment of the receipt of the individual bequest, devise, gift or donation. Also presented are budget amendments for Specialty Court and Forfeiture revenues received throughout the year.
1. Accounts Payable checks were issued in the amount of $1,300.21. No Accounts Payable check was voided.
2. There was no Payroll check issued. No Payroll check was voided.
3. There was no Accounts Payable check issued from Bond Proceeds. There was no Accounts Payable check issued for Debt Service.
4. There was no wire/ACH transfer made.
5. There was no payroll direct deposit wire/ACH transfer made.
6. There was no wire/ACH issued from Bond Proceeds. No wire/ACH were issued for Debt Service payments.
7. There were no appropriation transfers made.
I move to approve the Claims and Bills approved for payment and the appropriation transfers.