Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/97760575235
Meeting Dial-in #: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 977 6057 5235
Consent Items: 8.1
Title: Consideration and possible acceptance of the report of the claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers for the period of June 26, 2020 through July 13, 2020.
Petitioner/Presenter: Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer/Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Recommendation: Staff recommends the following listed checks and the appropriation transfers be approved by the City Council.
Financial Impact: Funds were budgeted and available for payment of claims submitted and funds were available for the appropriations transferred.
Business Impact (Per NRS 237):
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
Agenda Item Brief: Background:
This report advises Council of any claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 74383 through 74568 were issued in the amount of $1,758,530.21 of which $1,027.75 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. There were no Accounts Payable checks were voided.
- Payroll check numbers 411635 through 411640 were issued in the amount of $6,418.72. There were no Payroll checks voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made in the amount of $625,456.29.
- Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made in the amount of $1,952,159.88.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There were electronic payment issued for Debt Service in the amount of $1,677,459.66.
- There were no appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
1. Council can approve the report as submitted.
2. Council can reject the report and provide further direction to the City Manager.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of June 26, 2020 through July 13, 2020.
Claims & Bills.xlsx
Claims & Bills.pdf
Return To Meeting