Meeting Link: https://zoom.us/j/92302995013
Meeting Dial-in #: 1-669-900-6833 Meeting ID: 923 0299 5013
Consent Items: 8.1
Title: Consideration and possible acceptance of the report of the claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers for the period of April 29, 2020 through May 12, 2020.
Petitioner/Presenter: Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer/Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Recommendation: Staff recommends the following listed checks and the appropriation transfers be approved by the City Council.
Financial Impact: Funds were budgeted and available for payment of claims submitted and funds were available for the appropriations transferred.
Business Impact (Per NRS 237):
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
Agenda Item Brief: Background:
This report advises Council of any claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 73579 through 73730 were issued in the amount of $1,620,293.27 of which $4,240.55 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. No Accounts Payable checks were voided.
- Payroll check numbers 411590 through 411608 were issued in the amount of $10,441.76. There were no Payroll checks voided.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made in the amount of $198,449.10.
- Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made in the amount of $1,653,550.94.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There was an electronic payment issued for Debt Service in the amount of $937,389.85.
- There were appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
||1404 City Facilities - Maintenace Garage East Parking
||1404 City Facilities - Police Dept. Disbatch Expansion
1. Council can approve the report as submitted.
2. Council can reject the report and provide further direction to the City Manager.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of April 29, 2020 through May 12, 2020.
Return To Meeting