Consent Items: 8.1
Title: Consideration and possible acceptance of the report of the claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers for the period of August 13, 2019 through August 22, 2019.
Petitioner/Presenter: Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer/Jeff Cronk, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Recommendation: Staff recommends that the following listed checks and the appropriation transfers be approved by the City Council.
Financial Impact: Funds were budgeted and available for payment of claims submitted and funds were available for the appropriations transferred.
Business Impact (Per NRS 237):
A Business Impact Statement is not required because this is not a rule.
Agenda Item Brief: Background:
This is the reporting that advises Council of any claims and bills approved for payment and appropriation transfers.
The Sparks City Charter, Article III Section 3.020, requires the submission of a summary of all claims and bills approved for payment to the City Council.
Nevada Revised Statute 354.598005 requires the governing body to be advised of any appropriation transfers between functions at its next regular meeting after the transfer.
- Accounts Payable check numbers 69134 through 69400 were issued in the amount of $2,447,257.47 of which $122,169.92 was for the Redevelopment Agency of the City of Sparks, Nevada. Accounts Payable checks in the amount of $8,307.93 were voided.
- Payroll check numbers 410936 through 410984 were issued in the amount of $25,155.99. Payroll checks were voided in the amount of $0.
- There were no Accounts Payable checks issued from Bond Proceeds. There were no Accounts Payable checks issued for Debt Service.
- Electronic Accounts Payable payments were made in the amount of $627,267.64.
- Electronic Payroll and/or PERS payments were made in the amount of $3,312.328.47.
- There were no electronic payments issued for Bond Proceeds. There were no electronic payments issued for Debt Service.
- No Appropriation transfers made within governmental functions or between funds during the reporting period.
The Council may reject the report and advise staff.
I move to accept the report of claims and bills, and the appropriation transfers for the period of August 13, 2019 through August 22, 2019.
Return To Meeting